Friday, November 28, 2008

It's Time For......

......Snow falling, warm coats, Christmas trees, bulky gloves, pink noses, Christmas shopping (If you didn't get it all done today), hot chocolate, Bell ringers in front of Walmart, Christmas lights on houses (If you haven't seen the house in West Haven that has a light show with music every night, I HIGHLY recommend it for all ages), walking around Temple Square with your sweetheart (count me in this year WOO WOO!), wrapping paper, ornaments, seeing your breath in the crisp air, name drawings, candy canes, neighbor gifts, family gatherings, ward parties, Santa Clause, snow globes, love, and never forget the reason for the season.... Our Savior Jesus Christ!!

I am so excited it's finally here!! Are you?
Hope you all catch the Christmas fever SOON and spread the good cheer!! Happy Holidays!!! :)

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm a lot like you Jordan. I love everything about Christmas! The "Spirit" of Christmas is so strong and great if we just take a minute to feel it.

The Mrs said...

Such a good post!! I completely agree. I wish we could carry the Christmas spirit throughout the entire year. I love everything about the holidays, but especially the spirit. You are great Jord!

Ness said...

Woo hoo! I love Christmas. But it goes by so fast.

Sierra said...

I love Christmas too! But you have to wait until Thanksgiving is over first :-)

Tyler and Camie said...

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!