
I was tagged by Dawn
Here are the rules:
1. Go to your pictures.
2. Upload the 4th picture from the 4th folder
3. Post (explain?)
4. Tag your friends
This picture might not seem exciting to you all, but to me this was a great day! Carter sent me a surprise package home with some ladies that went on a service mission to where he was serving in Africa. When the women came home, they called me up and within 10 minutes I was at their house. I'd never met the ladies before but they were so sweet! This is a picture one of them took of me as I was opening the package. It was full of fun things! One of the treaures was a blue soccer jersey, so the theme of his package was "Out of the Blue." Most of the things were in fact blue. Not only is he sweet but creative too! :)
I tag Lacey, Megan (maybe this will light the fire under your butt to update your blog! Ha Ha), Krishel, Katee, Bre, Jessika, and Janessa.
Is that too many? Too bad!! :)
HAVE FUN!!!




3 comments:
Ha ha thanks for taggin me!! It's always fun to look through pictures. So your count down is getting closer and closer till your sweetie comes home!! Can't wait, I'm so excited for you! Love ya girl!!
cute post. Carter is a very clever, cute boy. I can't wait for him to get home either. Alot of the reason is for you. :) What a wonderful Christmas this will be. :)
I already did that tag, not that long ago. You can go back and look at it. You will see why I did not want to post it again.
Post a Comment