Sunday, December 7, 2008

Final Love Letter.......

Dear Elder Musgrave,
As you go through out this week, I hope that you will find a lot of peace and comfort knowing that your time there in Africa was a great success. Many Many Many lives were changed for the better because you chose to serve a mission Elder. The lives that you have touched will continue to help in the progression of the gospel because of the ripple effect. Not only have you brought many of God’s children to the gospel, you have had a huge impact on many Elder’s who you have served with. As companion, trainer, district, and zone leader, you have met and influenced many missionaries who will remember you and your zest for life. They will remember you for years and years and your presence in their lives may even affect the way they choose to live after their missions, the way they choose to treat their wives, or even how they raise their kids. I know you Elder Musgrave, and I know how much people love you. I know that everyone will miss your presence and your enthusiasm. (I have felt that way for 2 long years.) But doesn’t it feel good to know you given everything you had to offer? I am so proud of you!! This week as you say your farewells and come to the reality that you are coming home, know that you have served faithfully full time for 2 years, that is what the Lord asked of you and you have done his will without questioning or complaining. For that, I KNOW you will be forever blessed.

If it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him, in the kingdom of my father.

WELL DONE WARRIOR!!

Yours Truly, Jord XOXOXOX

6 comments:

Sierra said...

So cute... I am thrilled for you!

~The Summers~ said...

Oh Jord!! First you have me laughing now you have me crying! I think you are the greatest! You have such a sweet spirit! I am so happy for you and wish you and Carter the best! Love ya tons!!

Ness said...

How cute! I can hardly wait. Because I know that you are going to hang out with me and we will go on some killer dates with our men.

Trichelle said...

hope you don't mind me reading your blog...but can I just say WOW, what a wonderful support you have been to your missionary!! Your letter touched my heart. You are a very sweet girl and I wish you all the happiness. This will be the best Christmas ever huh

Em Russ said...

whew Jord!! I can't believe it's already here!! :) Sweet post. (and, about your Haws Family Blog comment... OF COURSE you can comment. You're almost like family!)

Natalie said...

Wow Jord I'm crying! He's lucky to have you!