I wanted everyone to have the privilege of seeing first hand what life is like in Africa. Carter sent this picture home last week. Him and his companion REALLY wanted to start lifting again. There is no such thing as a weight set in Africa, so they decided to improvise!(something he has gotten VERY good at these past 2 years.) They found an Axel from a tire and laid back a lawn chair with a towel over it for a bench press. Creative? I think so!

5 comments:
they do what they can huh? I like the picture at the top of you page. Soon it will be updated. :) I'm even counting now.
That is so funny... boys are creative, I'll give them that!
That is CREATIVE! Good for Carter! I miss that kid! In Elementary he use to call me Natalie Dolphin and I called him Quarter Musgrat! I thought it was funny!
That's funny, i'm sure Brandon will be very impressed, they'll be hope for him in Uraguay. He looks up to Carter so much!!
Ha ha very creative i must say im impressed! Im sure he wants to look good for his jordy when he gets home!! :)
Post a Comment