Just got home from the famous movie Twilight.....Loved it with every ounce of my being.....Enjoyed it more than the book. (I know I'm really putting myself out there by saying this. But it's true!).....Can't wait for the second one to come out......Head over heals in LOVE with Edward!!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Edward.....suck my blood!!
Just got home from the famous movie Twilight.....Loved it with every ounce of my being.....Enjoyed it more than the book. (I know I'm really putting myself out there by saying this. But it's true!).....Can't wait for the second one to come out......Head over heals in LOVE with Edward!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Ew. You make me want to throw up. I have already prohibited myself from seeing the movie because I know there is no way any of the actors (especially the goober that plays Edward) will ever measure up to the greatness that they are in my head when I read the books. I think it's hilarious that you were obviously one of THOSE people that went to the midnight showing. (I'm assuming you did, since you're bananas like that). Anyway, yeah after Eryn gets her dvd of the concert I'll snail mail you a copy. Send me your mailing address
Okay were you watching a movie or a dream in your head...they totally changed the whole thing!! I was so sadly upset by the whole thing and Edward?? Can you say awkward!! His english accent slip out every now and then!! But i think its funny that you always end up liking the movie better than the book!
I loved it! I would also have to say I can't wait for the next movie!
I loved the movie too. But I do have to say that I love the books more. Movies made after books are never the same, but they do help put things in perspective with your imagination after you have read the book. I can't wait for the next movie either. Cute blog.
Post a Comment