So the new update on Carter is that he now isn't coming home until December 17th instead of Nov 13th! Ah, I want to rip out my hair! Just kidding............that's an understatement! I think I've said enough on this subject!
Think of it this way... It will be your best christmas gift you have ever had!! ok so i know how it is... i would be going CRAZY too!! Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog :) now i know you have one! you are so cute! hope your doing good and hey just consider yourself lucky that you get to see him in 4, 5 months!!! AHH so exciting!!
I can't wait for your sake to have Carter home. The next few months will fly by, I'm sure. Hang in there. (I don't blame you for wanting to pull your hair out...)
"Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave in a well preserved body; But rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, ... Holy Crap... What A Ride "
Carter and I were married on March 7, 2009. We have been having such a fabulous first 4 years of our marriage. Carter is working hard as he attends Idaho State University's Pharmacy Program. He also works at a Pharmacy in Idaho Fall. I myself am working at the hospital in Pocatello as a Registered Nurse in the Operating Room. We are enjoying this stage of our lives and recognize the many blessin that have been poured out on us. Life is good people....Life is just SO good!
2 comments:
Think of it this way... It will be your best christmas gift you have ever had!! ok so i know how it is... i would be going CRAZY too!! Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog :) now i know you have one! you are so cute! hope your doing good and hey just consider yourself lucky that you get to see him in 4, 5 months!!! AHH so exciting!!
XO
Candice
I can't wait for your sake to have Carter home. The next few months will fly by, I'm sure. Hang in there. (I don't blame you for wanting to pull your hair out...)
Post a Comment