Sunday, August 10, 2008

The African Journey So Far..........


Cart, I'm so proud of you for all you have sacrificed and accomplished this far! I love and miss you so much!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet, i've just been watching and crying can't we just get the poor kid home? jeez don't get me started, see you soon:)

Tami said...

What a cute slideshow you put together.

Anonymous said...

um... Wow. I haven't cried that much since he left. It makes me so happy to see pictures of you together! It will be like that again soon! Love ya!

MaddeeShaw said...

HI i'm maddee hales, kami's sister and just be greatful he is coming home in this december because my missionary don't come home until a year and 10 months. You guys are such a cute couple. :)

Sierra said...

Thanks for the comment about the picture of the temple... I really love taking pictures and it's nice to hear feedback :-)

Sorry to hear about Carter...I can definitely relate (except don't use me as an example because it didn't work out with my missionary) Ha ha :-) That's ok though cuz I found someone better

Rindi said...

Jordan!! That was so cute. Of course, you are always cute! Before you know it, he'll be home...time will fly...you'll be old like me...taking care of lots of kids... :) So, just enjoy every moment because it'll all go so fast! But, I am so excited for you and the good choices you have made! You have the best things ahead of you. It is so fun. Keep up the cute blogging. I love it.
Love, Rindi

Natalie said...

Ok, Jord, I'm DYING!!!! I've been thinking back on my waiting-for-my-missionary days, and it's such a bummer! All I can say is to keep having fun and just get ready, cause before you know it, you'll be 23 and have a baby and sitting around watching the Cosby show all day long!

Rosemary said...

Cripes Jordy, you're a tough broad for dealing with your lover boy coming home later than expected. He's a good looking piece of beef. Keep us updated sista.

Anonymous said...

Im just happy that Rosemary said the word cripes. I will be saying it to my kids now all day. I love that word... cripes.