Saturday morning Katee and I ran the Logan Top of Utah Half Marathon! Even though neither one of us were trained like we wish we would have been, we had a blast and are so glad we did it! I just don't think I'll be able to walk for the next month! The first half of the race was 7 miles down the Logan canyon, after those 7 miles my knees were shot, so the second half seriously kicked my butt! I have two words I need to remember for next year..........HILL TRAINING!! Here are some pictures, so we can all relive the moment!!
Night Before the Race in our Hotel Room

Morning of the Race

How Much Farther?

Finally Crossing the Finish Line

Katee's Strong Finish

If you look close you can see us in the back, trying to hold each other up after crossing the finish line.

Family Support........Gotta Have It!!

Showing Off the Numbers

Showing How Tough We Are!! We Rocked It!!
9 comments:
Woo hoo! That was a fun race. I'm sad I didn't see you. Ben got you on video running to the finish line and Caitlin was right behind you. Funny huh. Seriously, when is the next race?
Looks like fun! That is what I need to be doing! Your mom is so cute!
Way to go you guys that is awesome that you guys did that. I am so proud of you I wish I could do that. But I don't have it in me.
:0)
Yikes. I get sick just thinking about running that far. Anyway I totally checked out that boys blog from your hospital and I got all choked up. He looks so sweet and his family is so positive! Next time you see him tell him your cousin is thinking of him and wishes him the best!
JORD!! YOU ROCK MY FREAKIN SOCKS!! Props to you my dear! I am so proud! :D
Good job jordan! You always have been a great athlete!
Hey Jordan! Sheesh I never remember you loving all that running we did in volleyball! You look like you are having a lot of fun and accomplishing a lot. Way to go that is awesome!
Dang, wish i could run!! 3 miles is about all i can handle! GOOD JOB!!
I know I already commented... I tagged you on my blog and the rule is I have to comment on yours telling you I tagged you, so... I tagged you haha!
Post a Comment