We Love #40!!!
Freezing or not, sunshine or snow storm, we're all there, EVERY week!
Mason and Melissa. Mas knows how to do it right!

Do you think that one FREEZING cold, raining game is enough for one day? NO, we left South Ogden and headed straight for Ephraim where we sat through the Snow College vs. New Mexico College football game. My family’s good friend Brandon Bennett is playing for the New Mexico Broncos and this was his closest game to us, so you know……..we couldn’t miss it! I make it sound like I don’t like it, really I do! I just don’t love it when it’s snowing and blowing ice cold air in my face. It was a good game though and Brandon kicked butt!!! We love the Bennett’s! My cute friend Lacey Bennett (Brandon’s sister) just got engaged!! I’m excited for her and wish them both the best!

Go Bennett!!

Me and Lace
.jpg)
Chandler and Tyler

Brandon's fan club! Family and friends who came to support him.

The newly engaged couple.

Lacey's ring.......Meg, this is mostly for you!! :)




3 comments:
I can't believe Lacey is engaged! Her ring is so pretty! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
So this is the weirdest thing ever. Andy, you know Andy, right... well, he told me today that Lacey was engaged and the first thing he said was how HUGE her ring was, so of course I wanted to see it. Thanks for posting pictures. But isn't it weird that Andy even noticed those types of things???
Who is Lacey engaged to?
Post a Comment