Life has been SOO good lately that I haven't sat down to post for a while! :) I thought I'd post a few pictures and update everyone on life with Carter home! All I really need to say is.........WOW!!! If I ever thought it would be wonderful having him home, I had no clue! It's been a million times better than even my best dreams! :) I feel like this is the funnest stage of my life so far! I am literally in the height of my glory! Carter was such a good kid before he left, I didn't know he could be any greater. But a trip to Africa and 2 years later he is even more unbelievable than I could have ever dreamed! I feel like I can't say it enough, LIFE IS GOOD!!! :)




14 comments:
Yay!! I'm so happy for you Jord!!
I have been wondering how it is going. I'm glad to hear that life is wonderful! Yay for you guys. It just gets better with time too! Wahoo!
time is flying now that Carter is home huh? You are much busier now. :) Good stuff. I think Kevin was thinking it would be just a little bit different when Carter came home. ;) At least for him. :) We're happy for you! :0)
YOu guys are so cute together! IM so happy for ya!
I'm with you Jord, Life is good! This is an awesome time in our lives!
you guys are so happy, i'm so happy for you both, and i played bunko last night at a girls townhouse in harrisville and they are sooooooooo nice!
I am so excited that he is finally home for you!! You guys are so cute!!
waiting for pics of the ring still...:)
Congrats on the engagement! :-)
Jordan,
My mom just told me the good news! Congratulations! What a sweet story you guys have and you look so in love! I'm so happy for you...and life is soooo good! Good job on surviving a long two years and good job on the passing the nursing boards (or whatever it's called). I've always known great things would come your way. You are such a beautiful girl. :)
Love, Rindi
P.S. now comes the really long wait until the wedding day...now that's torture! Good luck! :)
I am so so happy for you both! You think this is the best time of your life but you just wait. It only gets better! Also congrats on passing your boards! I know how nerve wrecking it is but I am proud of you! Feels good doesn't it?! Sounds to me that your life is perfect :)
WTH Jordy? Where is the engagement update sista? You better get cracka lackin on the details of the wedding and post some pictures of your ring and all that good stuff.
Congratulations, love you, and can't wait to see you in March!
Hey Jordan, I came across your blog and wanted to tell you how dang cute you guys are. You look so happy! Im happy for you that things are going so great!
Oh Jordan...I didn't know you had a blog! I am frieking excited for you! I really do love the fact that you are following in my footsteps. Girls do wait for their missionaries sometimes! Keep in touch...just 'cause I'm in Ohio doesn't mean I don't think about you every now and again! I'll be checking your blog for updates. Mine is nateandbritwatkins.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment