Saturday, September 27, 2008
Wake Me Up When September Ends!!!
This past week has been by far the most trying week I have had in a long time. I am so happy that I made it through alive! Being the last week of nursing school, you would think a person would be thrilled to death. The key words here are you would think. You would also think that teachers would want their students to complete a program feeling relieved and accomplished. Again, the key words here are YOU WOULD THINK!!! Gosh, I have had more tests and finals this week than I have had the entire program. I just want to scream. If I had any confidence before, I have felt it slowly melting away as I have taken and retaken many exams finals this week. Correct me if I am wrong, but I find this completely unnecessary. Maybe 1 final exit exam, but 3!!?!?!???! Come on!! Let's get serious!! Wake me up....when September ends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I know, it's ridiculous. I know that we will be good nurses but these tests DO NOT give any confidence.
Please help me through the next week. I'm going to go crazy.
Oh and my washing machine broke. September has been so crappy for me.
Finals week is a nightmare... I don't remember any other time in my life when I LITERALLY thought I might die from exhaustion and headaches... good luck!
Hi Jord!! Sorry that I have not called you back, I got home really late and have been so busy since! So, I started making your clear watch today, but I am going to do a couple of them for you to choose! So I will let you know when they are done! Love ya too Jord and good luck with school!!:)
Post a Comment